Karen Andriano, Food Service Manager
School Breakfast Menus:
Elementary Breakfast Menu
Algonguin Breakfast Menu
High School Breakfast Menu
School Lunch Menus:
January Elementary Lunch Menu
January Algonquin Lunch Menu
January High School Lunch Menu
Please note, prices in BOLD are new prices for the 2011-2012 School Year
|Student Breakfast (Grades K-5)
|Student Breakfast (6-12)
| Reduced Price Breakfast
|Student Lunch (Grades K-5)
|Student Lunch (Grades 6-12)
| Reduced Price Lunch (Grades K-12)
Meal Charge Information
The Averill Park Central School District promotes healthy schools by supporting wellness
practices, nutrition education and physical education so that all students can participate in
positive dietary lifestyles and practices.
Our school district recognizes its dual responsibility to provide nutritious meals to its students,
while supporting a self-sustaining school lunch program in its schools.
In the event that a student does not have money to purchase lunch, we have developed a meal
charge plan. Click here fore more information
Free and Reduced Lunch Infomation:
The Averill Park School District has entered into an agreement with the New York State Education Department to participate in the National School Lunch Program. Families qualifying for a free or reduced price meal may receive breakfast and lunch free of charge. Information on eligibility requirements is sent home with each child in the fall.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program Information
Free and Reduced Lunch Program Application
Additional information may be obtained from the Food Service Manager, Karen Andriano at 674-7004.
Meal Payment Information :
Meals can be payed for by putting money on your childs account with cash, check or through MealpayPlus online services.
- You can prepay for meals and snacks by sending cash or a check to the school cafeteria. The money will be applied to your child’s cafeteria account that day. There is no fee for this prepayment method.
- You can also pay online by setting up an account with MealpayPlus.com You will need your child’s student ID # to set up the Mealpay account. Contact Mealpay at 1-877-237-0946 for their ID#.. THERE IS A PROCESSING FEE IF YOU MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT (fee is 4.75% of your deposit)
- When you put money on their account you must specify whether you want the money deposited in the “Meal Account” or “General Account”. Money in the meal account can only be used for one breakfast and one lunch each day. Money in the “General Account” can be used for meals, snacks, milk, extra items, a second lunch, snack milk etc.
- Students who are eligible for free or reduced price meals(.25 per meal) get one breakfast and one lunch each day. Snack milk and Kindergarten snack milk must be purchased.
- All students are given a 4 digit Personal Identification Number(PIN) to access their cafeteria accounts. All students access their accounts the same way by using their 4 digit PIN. Kindergarten students will be given temporary index cards with their name and PIN. The cards will be used until the students learn their numbers.
Karen L. Andriano, Food Service Manager, 674-7004, firstname.lastname@example.org